Donnerstag, 26. November 2009

Arbeit Arbeit! Part 2

Hi guys!
I have finally found permanent work. I'm doing apple thinning for the second biggest company in NZ. The job sucks, we get paid per tree, that means we really have to hurry up if we want to earn good money. Anyways, it is work and I get paid for it.
The Outdoor Frisbee season has started in the Hawkes Bay and guess where they are training! In Hastings, not far away from my hostel! So I will play with them every Tuesday from 5.30pm till whenever. The training starts directly after my work so I wil probably be tired as shit, but I'm gonna do that! There is a beach Ultimate tournament (in fact it is the biggest beach Ultimate tournament in NZ) in Nelson this weekend, called Flat Out (Michi posted it as a comment, too), but I can't afford going to Nelson and the entry fee is quite expensive, it's 70 Dollars! It's sad that I can't go there....
Yeah, what else is there to tell you about? I had Fish'n'Chips today, was pretty good and cheap, 5.50 Dollars. We wanted to go to a waterfall after work, but the driver of the car was afraid of sandflies, so we didn't. I don't know what we are doing tonight, probably we'll be hanging around at the hoste and have some beers.
Alrighty, that's it for today. Maybe I will upload photos next time, it takes bloody long...
Jannis

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen