Samstag, 21. November 2009

Ja MOIN!

First of all I want to thank you guys for your gratulations! Thanks a lot!
We had a really good BBQ last night, with a Happy Birthday song in five different languages at the same time (German, Swedish, Malaysian, Spanish and French), which was very cool! The weather was also really good yesterday, but somehow I did not do anything than hanging around at the hostel... Since I went to work today I did not get too drunk, too, but it was a nice party anyway! That must sound like a pretty boring birthday to you and actually that is what it was! :D Anyway, I'm twenty now and that's the thing that matters in the end. (Yeah, whatever...)

The work today was hard and exhausting, except for the first part. We were on a grapevine field and did some wire pulling and bud rubbing. It's too hard to explain what we did exactly, so we'll just leave it like that.

I'm gonna upload some photos now!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen